||Wyandanch Student Growers is a summer garden internship for middle schoolers. We use the school garden
at the Milton L Olive Middle School to work in and harvest from. |
2018 was our first year and we had lots of fun! We're looking forward to another summer with this program.
- Grow and cook food from the garden
- Build teamwork and leadership skills
- Dig into garden-related science and nutrition
- Eat lunch with the group every day
- Learn about and act on social justice issues
- Spend lots of time outside
For a registration form, click HERE.